Wednesday 5 January 2011

Let the season begin..or maybe not just yet !!!

Hi My name is Dave, or sizzler as I'm known in the biking world for my sins.

I tend to ride all year normally but decide not to this year,too much snow and its really not worth dropping your bike and then spending most of the winter months repairing the damage, nuff said.

I ride with a group of lads from the onamission forum based in Yorkshire and a couple of close friends who i have ridden with for the last ten years, together we have seen many things , shared may good times along with some not so good times, but in general my blog will cover the coming season for 2011 and all it brings this year.

My aim this year is to go to the Isle of Man at least on two weekends, I have ridden the TT circuit about 30 times in all and have a passion for the place and its history, lots of pictures will follow of these mini adventures and all the years ride outs.

But before the season begins I have some repairs to do, I ride a yellow Bmw r1100s and it now has a flat battery and needs a new one, a bit of spit n polish and shes good for the season hopefully.

Please join me for this season all the tales and views of Yorkshire will be on view along with some humour and good stories from the biking season of 2011.

3 comments: